The CR6ZZ is a range of road legal radial competition tyres suitable for classic performance cars. They are an all-weather tyre designed to be used for competition driving in disciplines such as classic road rallying, trackdays and circuit racing. Available in a wide range of high profile sizes appropriate for the period. A range covering everything from minis and MGBs to Austin Healey 3000 and Ford GT40s. Although the CR6ZZ uses competition compounds the aesthetics of the tyre are very much in keeping with the cars they are intended to fit.
- Confidence inspiring, wet weather performance
- An appropriate level of dry grip for the period, to avoid overloading suspension components
- Road legal
- Classic tread pattern design
- List 1B permitted race tyre
- Competition tread compound
- Designed specifically to complement the chassis characteristics of classic and historic performance cars.
The Avon CR6ZZ is EXEMPT from the EU tyre labeling regulation EC1222/2009 because, The tyre is designed to be fitted only to vehicles registered for the first time before 1 October 1990. View the Exemption label.
As different constructions and applications can affect the finished dimensions of a tyre the figures are subject to change without prior notice.
For further confirmation of current data please contact Avon Tyres Motorsport or your local distributor.
Avon Tyres Motorsport reserve the right to alter tyre specifications at any time, and without prior notice.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data herein but no liability can be accepted for errors or omissions.