A range of tyres introduced by Avon and homologated by the FIA for use in Rallycross. All tyres are moulded and have a minimum of 17% tread pattern which incorporates 2 circumfrencial grooves. Designed and built using the latest technology, materials and proven compounds for Rallycross they utilise a full depth tread gauge and a non-directional tread pattern which can be easily modified by hand cutting to create Full Wet tread patterns for adverse conditions.
- Multi Championship winning tyre
- Specifically designed for modern day Rallycross cars
- Available in sizes to suit all classes in Rallycross Championships Worldwide
- Ultimate startline traction
- Non Directional Tread pattern
- Easily modified for Wet use
- Range of compounds available
As different constructions and applications can affect the finished dimensions of a tyre the figures are subject to change without prior notice.
For further confirmation of current data please contact Avon Tyres Motorsport or your local distributor.
Avon Tyres Motorsport reserve the right to alter tyre specifications at any time, and without prior notice.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the data herein but no liability can be accepted for errors or omissions.